Conveniently located to serve Albuquerque, Santa Fe, and surrounding areas
We provide Jeuveau for Albuquerque patients looking to smooth away facial wrinkles. Jeuveau is an FDA-approved botulinum toxin type A injection for minimally invasive treatment of wrinkles and age lines. This neurotoxin is injected in small quantities to cause temporary relaxation of muscles, correcting a variety of fine lines.
Ideal Candidates for Jeuveau
Compared to surgical options, Jeuveau is a less aggressive way to treat facial wrinkles. Because of this, it is the perfect choice for people who haven’t had any previous work done. It is quite safe and offers subtle results, which makes it the best option for first timers.
Jeuveau is an accessible choice for people who cannot afford other injectable treatments, since it is less expensive than other wrinkle-treatment options.
Differences Between Jeuveau and Botox
Jeuveau is a newer cosmetic option in the world of anti-wrinkle injections that has been dominated by Botox for years. While both Jeuveau and Botox can be used to treat the same areas, there are some key differences:
- Jeuveau and Botox are made from different strains of the same base, botulinum toxin type A. Jeuveau uses prabotulinumtoxinA, while Botox uses onabotulinumtoxinA.
- They are manufactured by different companies. Jeuveau is produced in Seoul, South Korea, and Botox is manufactured out of Ireland.
- Jeuveau is less expensive than Botox. The makers of Jeuveau marketed it as Newtox (new Botox), a cheaper alternative to the conventional Botox.
The Treatment Process
The first step is to book a consultation at Diversions Wellness & Med Spa. Our skin-care expert will conduct a thorough examination and determine your specific needs. This is the time when all the risks and benefits will be discussed and a treatment plan will be formulated. An appointment for the injections will then be scheduled.
Your Jeuveau treatment will be performed by the Diversions Wellness & Med Spa team, located in Albuquerque, NM. The practitioner will clean the patient’s face thoroughly, mark the injection sites, and then inject Jeuveau in small quantities at these sites. The treatment lasts between 15 and 20 minutes.
Your Jeuveau treatment will be performed by the Diversions Wellness & Med Spa team located in Albuquerque, NM.
Patients can leave immediately after the procedure and resume their normal activities. Patients need no downtime or recovery time after Jeuveau, but there are a few guidelines that will help in achieving lasting results:
- Patients are advised not to massage or rub their face rigorously for at least 24 hours after the procedure.
- Patients should avoid direct exposure to sunlight for a few days after the surgery. Any activity that heats up the facial skin should be avoided.
- Patients are advised to avoid alcohol and blood-thinning medicines for 2 weeks after the surgery to prevent side effects.
The results of Jeuveau are apparent almost immediately after the procedure, and full results are visible within weeks. Patients are called in for follow-ups and retouches after a few months to maintain the results.
The price of a Jeuveau treatment varies depending on the patient’s choice of med spa. Jeuveau cost is impacted by the number of units required to achieve the patient’s beauty goals.
The best way to find out more about Jeuveau in Albuquerque is by contacting Diversions Wellness & Med Spa. During your Jeuveau consultation, you’ll be able to ask any questions you may have and can go over your aesthetic goals with a skin-care expert.
“Diane you are the best!!!!!!
First I was so skeptical but when I saw her I was totally fine with the fact that I’m going the inject some fillers .
She is awesome, Funny, nice, lovely and she knows the job!!!!!! Definitely recommend and come again for sure !!! ❤️❤️❤️”